How COVID-19 Affects our Employees and Clients
Sabio Systems was founded on the vision of making Albuquerque the most desirable place to live and work, one employer and one employee at a time. Given the current circumstances, we want to assure our clients and candidates that we are still dedicated to fostering growth and development within our diverse community. As we navigate through these new challenges pertaining to the COVID-19 outbreak, we want to reinforce that we are still committed to the highest level of quality and service, and we couldn’t achieve this without you!
With protecting the health and safety our clients and candidates at the forefront, we want to assure everyone in which we have a professional relationship, that we are adhering to these new orders as directed by the Governor, the Cabinet Secretary of the New Mexico Department of Health and government health agencies, such as the CDC.
In doing so, we wanted to share these updates for any New Mexicans who have been impacted by these recent developments. Below you will find our updated policy to understand the changes made. We appreciate your cooperation!
- Travel Policies: Sabio Systems is strongly encouraging all employees to halt all travel out of state at this time. Due to the increase of COVID-19 cases among those that travel, especially travel that utilizes airports, we ask that you please refrain from any travel that is not essential. Anyone who does travel, or lives with someone who has returned from travel, will be required to self-quarantine for 14-days.
- Health and Safety: Social distancing! Not only should you try to maintain six feet of distance between yourself and others, but also avoid making unnecessary trips out of the home. We understand that not all situations can be avoided but try to limit them as much as you can. Also make sure to wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face, including mouth, eyes, and nose.
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits: Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham has declared a state of public health emergency as a result of as COVID-19. In light of the Governor’s declaration, certain workers may be eligible for Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits. At the bottom of this page you will find links needed to help assist anyone in need of collecting unemployment benefits. Keep in mind that we still have clients who are hiring employees at this time, so if you do find yourself unemployed due to COVID-19, don’t hesitate to reach out to us to see if we may be able to assist you in obtaining new employment.
- This video will help those impacted file for Unemployment Insurance Benefits! https://youtu.be/ckVseXSDNCA
- Availability: We have heard from many of you and want to ensure you know we are here to support you. During this time, we are still available to service your needs and provide the resources needed to continue business operations. Our phones are in full operation, we are diligently checking emails and following up on the needs of our clients and candidates on assignment. However, our physical office location is closed until further notice.
Links and Important Information
New Mexico Department of Health: cv.nmhealth.org
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: cdc.gov
New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions: https://www.dws.state.nm.us/COVID-19-Info
The State of New Mexico: https://www.newmexico.gov/
Sabio Systems Career Gateway: https://sabiocareergateway.com/
Contact Sabio Systems
If you already have a point of contact with Sabio Systems you can contact them using the usual information. If you don’t already have a point of contact, you may contact us by calling (505)792-8604 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org